Thursday, June 23, 2011

World Premiere and Awesome Billboard

Check out this billboard in London.  It looks amazing!
The world premiere of Transformers: Dark of the Moon is today in Moscow, Russia!  I believe it will be starting in just a couple of hours.  There will also be a Linkin Park concert there as well and of course, they will be performing Iridescent.  The rest of us are just going to have to wait a little bit longer to see the movie.  It looks like I will be seeing it in 3D on June 28, but I am trying to get tickets to an early showing on June 27.  Their going to be hard to get, so I'll probably see it on the 28th.  I think I can wait one more day if I've been waiting months for this.  Also, remember that today, Transformers MTMTE will be covering the movie premiere.  Hold on everyone!  It's less than a week away!  You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!