Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wahlberg Discusses TF4

While doing an interview for the European release of Broken City, Mark Wahlberg talked briefly about Transformers 4.

You've signed up to star in Michael Bay's fourth Transformers film. What do you think is the secret to a good sequel? 
To make it better than the last one! My experience with Michael is fantastic - on Pain & Gain we had a blast and worked really well together. So when he asked me to come onto Transformers, once he told me the idea, I said, "Absolutely." It' s a completely different take on it, so I'm thrilled. We've just got to bring our A-game. There's no phoning it in when it comes to me or what Michael wants to do.

Source: GQ Magazine

1 comment:

  1. wikipedia says that mark wahlberg's character is called Flynn "Ray" Vincent.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!