Monday, January 21, 2013

Reynor Preparing For Transformers 4

Jack Reynor had some info for us during some recent interviews involving the casting process and what he'll be doing to get ready for his role of a race car driver.

"I'm training very intensely at the moment. I'm going to keep that up until we shoot. I'm going to do some different courses, some different things I need to pick up for the film. My character seems to be a race car driver so I'm going to be doing a couple of driving courses and getting out on the track."

About auditioning:
"It was after a film I was doing, 'The Delivery Man', with Dreamworks. I went through quite a rigorous audition process out in L.A., and after a certain amount of auditions and meetings with different executives, I managed to pull it off."
"I did [audition], which was an intimidating thing to do, We sat down, we had a long chat one day, which was great. I felt totally comfortable with Michael, he’s a really nice guy, but, you know, in the back of your mind he is such a huge director and he does these really high scale type of films. It can be a bit intimidating, but I went for it as best I could and it came out alright."

About Mark Wahlberg:
''I haven't met him before, but I'm really excited. He's one of my favourite actors. I just think he's brilliant. I have a huge amount of respect for him as an actor so I can't wait to get on set with him.''

Source: tfw2005.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!