Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Extra Footage Speculation and iPhone Game

Prime of Transformers MTMTE has noticed that the official Transformers: Dark of the Moon website lists the DVD and Blu-Ray at 2 hrs. and 37 min., which is three minutes longer that the theatrical version.  Are we going to get some extra footage?  Has Bay become a master at hiding things from us?  We only have one more day of waiting to find out.  Remember that DC trailer footage was not in the movie and the Dreads were also filmed in DC.  Honestly, if we do get extra, I don't think it will be of the Twins, but we will find out soon!

Also, a new Transformers game called "Battle Zone" has been released for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.  I tried it out myself and I don't get it.  It's very confusing.  It is free though if you want to try it out.
In other news, I've been so busy lately, but I expect to get my novel preview up in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!