Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DOTM Reaches $1 Billion

It has happened!  DOTM has become the 10th movie in history to earn over $1 billion dollars and has made an estimated $1,001,000 as of this morning.  Out of the 10 $1 billion earners, 3 have come this year: POTC 4, HP8 and TF3.  Sometime today, DOTM will pass The Dark Knight and become the 9th highest grossing movie of all time.  Maybe my ticket will do that!  I'm seeing it for a 3rd time later today and it'll be the first time for me in over a month.  This will tie my personal record of the amount of times I see a movie in the theater.  Can you believe that TF3 came out June 28th and now it's August 3rd?  Time sure goes by quickly!  I hope that continues, because DOTM is out in stores November 15th!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen TF3 6x and might go back for 7x... I'll have to look at shockwave closer... I have heard that old transformer's G1 transformer sound on several Autobots.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!