Friday, June 17, 2011

Upcoming on TV (Updated)


UPDATE: Josh Duhamel will be on Leno tonight and NOT Letterman.  My mistake.

There are a couple of things to watch for on TV.  Tonight, Josh Duhamel will be on Letterman.  I'm expecting a new clip while he is on.  By the way, when Rosie was on Jimmy Fallon last night, they only showed a clip of the trailer and nothing new.  Also, on June 20th, there will be a Transformers: Dark of the Moon themed Cake Boss on TLC.  Buddy the Cake Boss will be making a giant Bumblebee cake.  So far, it looks like there will be no Transformers talk show guests on TV next week, but I expect them to be all over TV in a little less than two weeks when the movie comes out.

Also: You can watch the second episode of my webshow (The Marlee and Mike Show) by clicking here.  I'm Mike, FYI.  And remember to check out the forum, "follow" this blog by clicking 'Follow' on the left sidebar, and suggest my Facebook page to your friends!
-Thanks, MV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!