Thursday, May 5, 2011

Transformers DOTM Comic Adaptation Preview

Amazon now has a preorder listing for the Transformers: Dark of the Moon Comic Adaptation.  It is due out on May 25.  If you wish to see a few pages of the comic, click "search inside this book" right underneath the cover art.  There are Major Spoilers according to what I have heard.  I have not read the preview pages
because I don't want to spoil the movie for myself, but I was looking at the artwork and it looks amazing.  I would post a couple of pages on here but they are copyrighted.
Update:  The "search inside this book" link has been removed from Amazon.  They probably were not allowed to show major scenes from the movie.
Update:  If you want to hear a MAJOR SPOILER, and I mean MAJOR, read it after the jump.


Ok, so, I was looking at a couple more pages and I saw something that I really regret seeing.  It was a red-eyed Sentinel Prime (if you're a true Transformers fan you will understand what that means) standing over a dead.......Ironhide...
Although on a positive note you see Skids in the background.

Update:  I actually take that back about Ironhide.  I took a closer look and he was not dead yet, but very close.

8 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I shouldn't have read on! Sorry for not responding to you're comment. I've sick for awhile and my iPod has a broken screen. I could use it but it's irritating with the broken screen all jack'd up! Im using "safe mode" on my laptop and it works with "safe mode" but I hate it! Until I get my laptop fixed when I can use it on regular mode, and until I get my iPod back from Apple Repair, I'm using the "safe mode" Anyway, I can't believe Senitnel is a De... I mean for those non-true fans who read this comment, I can't believe Ironhide dies!!!!! He looks so badass and brave driving right into both of the Dreads!!! RIP Ironhide, you'll live on forever!
    -Prime! :( **Sniff Sniff** must be allergies I have :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK YOU MICHAEL BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIAR!!!!!!!! WHY THE TWINS!!!!! I'D RATHER HAVE ARCEE AND HER SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, I plan on going to see Thor this weekend! I also plan on seeing the trailer during the previews, because Thor is a Paramount movies like Transformers!!! also, do you know what happened to Dreamworks? Who cares? Maybe it was there fault why TF2 was suck a let down! Anyway, glad you thought the trailer was cool in theaters! I hope it caught other people's attention who don't even know of TF3! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arcee and Chromia might be in the movie. They are still alive at the end of Rising Storm 4. Elita was killed by Shockwave. And yea, I guess Dreamworks isn't working with them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that stinks for Optimus. Does Optimus still have feelings for Elita in the live action movies? I just know he did in other cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!!! I try to change the theme of my blog every month, but I might just keep this one til like the last week of June, then make the big theme for the movie in July! Thanks again! BTW, check out my new post. I mentioned your blog in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for mentioning my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!