Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More DOTM The Game Info (Updated)

Just like last time: Spoilers about characters, prequel story line, etc.

I am just about to start the final level of Transformers: Dark of the Moon The Game.  To this point, Warpath was killed by Megatron, Stratosphere and Silverbolt were killed by Starscream, and it looks like Air Raid was killed by Starscream as well.  In level 6, Megatron found his truck alt mode and gave Optimus a pretty bad beating (Optimus did have his trailer and could fly with it).  I will update you on level 7 on this post.
Update:  Just finished the very long, difficult last level with Optimus vs. Shockwave (who does not talk at all) and the Driller.  It ends just like the prequel comic (Rising Storm).  Optimus is about the finish Shockwave off and The Driller saves him.  In the ending scene, Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave meet together (looks like Africa maybe?) and Megatron reveals his plan, which I will not say since it will be part of the plot in TF3.  It was a great game that all Transformers fans should definitely get.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'm think I'm gonna get the game on Friday. I figured it would be like Rising Storm. BTW, I'm gonna follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!