Monday, May 16, 2011

Novel, Toyline, Ellen Show

The wait is finally over (at least for the toyline!).  The Transformers: Dark of the Moon toyline was released in stores earlier today along with other DOTM merchandise.  Make sure to comment below and share what you got today!  I'm probably going to head out after school and get myself a Roadbuster.  Also, with the Dark of the Moon novel coming out on May 24th on paperback and e-book, Barnes & Noble has posted an excerpt of the book on their website.  And don't forget, Shia Labeouf will be on the Ellen Degeneres Show today.  Make sure to check your local listings.  Patrick Dempsey, Josh Duhamel and Ken Jeong will be on the show Wednesday through Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! But I'm not getting the book! I don't want to spoil the movie for me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. i will get the book...on july 2nd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Are you gonna see the movie in 3D first or 2D? I'm gonna see it in 3D first, then 2D like a couple weeks later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same. I'll probably see the 2D on the 2nd or 3rd of July and see the 3D on opening day. I'm debating about the midnight showing cause it's going to be packed.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!