Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jack Reynor Talks Transformers 4

Jack Reynor, the actor who will be playing a race car driver in the upcoming Transformers 4, was interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter and Hollywood.com about what he expects from the experience of being a part of TF4 and why Michael Bay took a chance on him.

"All I knew was basically, Michael was going to make Transformers 4 and we were going to chat about me being in it," he says of the meeting. "We didn’t chat about making a fourth or any of the motives behind it. But personally, I think there’s a lot more to be done with it. There’s a whole new direction to take it in, and a lot more to explore in that universe, and I think we’re going to make a definitive step away from the previous movies, and this is going to be a lot of fun and I’m incredibly excited."
"I'm not 100% certain (regarding why Bay took a chance on him). It's not something Michael and I really talked about. I'm a bit more, 'Yes, sir. No, sir,' with Michael. I just do what he says, take the job seriously, and get it done."
"With Richard, I was excited to make this film with such an amazing role for an actor. Play a wide range of emotion and really invest myself in the character. With Transformers, I'm going to get to drive fast cars and have a lot of fun. That's what appeals to me about it. I want to have as much fun as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!