Monday, July 9, 2012

Tyrese Gibson Really Wants to Return

In an interview before going on stage to perform his latest album, Tyrese Gibson was asked about if he would like to do a cameo in Transformers 4 if he was approached. Recently, director Michael Bay had confirmed that there will be a completely new cast in the fourth film. Gibson hopes this is untrue.

"Uh, I wanna do a little more than a cameo, but uh I mean you know, Michael, they're going to figure it out, I think they're gonna get it back together. Transformers is my baby, just like it is everybody else’s from the beginning, so I hope they don’t move forward without the original team. That would hurt me. That would cut me deep."

Shia LeBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Josh Duhamel have all either directly or indirectly stated that they don't see another Transformers movie in their future but Tyrese Gibson likes to think otherwise. If you're a fan of the trilogy's cast, I'd start to get a little worried but I wouldn't panic yet. Maybe something will happen to make them return or maybe this is the famous misinformation campaign from Michael Bay. I really don't trust a word that comes out of his mouth to tell you the truth.

What do you think? Do you trust Bay's word of a new cast or do you think we're in for a surprise? Comment below about your thoughts! (Video after the jump)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!