Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fall of Cybertron Demo Out Tomorrow

Great news for Gamestop Power Up members who preordered Fall of Cybertron (like myself). You will have early access to a single and mutiplayer demo for PS3 or Xbox 360 tomorrow! Everyone else can download the demo on Tuesday, July 31st. The demo includes TWO single player missions along with multiplayer and customization. Unfortunately, PC gamers will not be receiving a demo but at least the game is coming out for PC unlike what was originally planned. I believe if you are a Power Up member, you will receive a special code in your inbox on poweruprewards.com.

Also, click here for a first look at the demo along with a G1 Optimus Prime trailer with Stan Bush's "The Touch" playing in the background.

A couple of days ago, I ordered a game capture device for my PS3, so when that arrives I will be uploading some of my Fall of Cybertron gameplay to YouTube. I'll let you guys know when that happens.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron will hit the shelves on August 21st (US) for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!