Wednesday, June 6, 2012

TF4: New Designs, New Cast, Last of the Bay Films

The LA Times has posted an article about Transformers The Ride and squeezed a bit of Transformers 4 news in it as well. The Times states that Michael Bay has said that this will be his final Transformers film (he said that last time, didn't he?), there will be some robot redesigns and it will feature an entirely new cast. I hope the robot designs don't change too dramatically and I do hope some of the cast will return. If too much change happens, you might as well call it a reboot and if it's a reboot, I don't think Bay should be directing. I've been sitting at my desk after I reading article wondering what possible direction this movie can take and I have absolutely no idea. Robot redesigns? Whole new cast? Sounds like a reboot to me. I'm starting to wonder if Transformers 4 should even happen. What's your opinion on the matter? Comment below and tell me what you think.

To read the article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!