Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bay Says He'll Consider TF4

First of all, Slash Film had an interview with Steven Spielberg and he was asked if he thought Bay would come back for another movie:

"I hope so, because I think he made the best of the three with this last one. I certainly can’t imagine anybody other than Michael being equipped to make another Transformers. He’s invented a genre and he’s got the secret formula."

Michael Bay had an interview with Channel News Asia while in Singapore for the opening of Transformers The Ride (which opened a day early yesterday) and was asked if he would return and his reply was:

"How did I know someone’s going to ask me this question today? We’re talking about it, but there’s nothing right now. I’m going to do a tiny movie first, then we’ll talk about it, if I potentially do it."
This comment makes me about 80% sure Bay will return to direct TF4. Just the fact that he changed his mind from an absolute "no" to considering it shows that he does have a lot of interest in the franchise. My prediction: Michael Bay will direct Transformers 4.

1 comment:

  1. I hope so. I would love to see another Transformers Movie.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!