Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Megan Fox Will See TF3

I know, it's not huge news, but Megan Fox has stated that she will see TF3.  Here is what she had to say:
“I haven't seen it yet, but I will see it. I mean, if they hadn't been hitting me so hard on the press tour, I would have gone to the theater. But I felt like that would have been a disaster: Me sitting with a packed theater of people watching the movie. So I didn't go. I mean, I have nothing against watching it. And I love Shia to death; I love him unconditionally. And I love that crew. I'm really close to the hair, makeup and wardrobe that made that movie. I want to see it for them. I know it looked amazing in the trailer. Out of all three trailers, that was the trailer that I was like, "Wow, sh*t, this is a huge movie." So I think it will be an interesting, fun thing to watch, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!