Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TF4: It's a Wrap!

The official Twitter account for Michael Bay sent out a tweet Monday that principal photography for Transformers: Age of Extinction has completed. Now it's time to move on to post production, trailers, toys, posters and other promotional things before Transformers 4's release in about seven and a half months.
Side note:
I apologize for the lack of posting lately. I've been really trying to focus on my YouTube channel which has indirectly started to make me neglect posting news here. I'm starting to question the future of this blog due to the fact that I'm seeming to have a lot more success posting on YouTube. It might come to the pint where I will stop posting the little news and only post things like official renders, trailers, photos and TV spots rather than rumors and other smaller scaled information. I'll keep you updated on my decisions.

-MV

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting! Post-production means good things for the fans.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!