Monday, August 12, 2013

Mark Wahlberg Discusses Human Element of TF4

During a press conference interview for his upcoming movie 2 Guns, Transformers 4 star Mark Wahlberg discussed the human element of Transformers 4. Wahlberg will be playing a single dad to Nicola Peltz's character and later finds out that she has been dating Jack Reynor's character behind his back. Later, he also talks about a difficult time he faced while filming.

"I give [Jack] a lot of shit in this movie. I didn't know my daughter had a boyfriend and then all of a sudden, this punk kid is thrust into my life and I have to deal with him while dealing with this very extraordinary set of circumstances...I have to entrust the most important thing in my life to him at a certain stage in the movie, 'if something happens to me then protect my little girl'. I love the human element of the movie."

1 comment:

  1. you have share very nice information about conference filming. I got a good insight from your post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!