Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wahlberg Talks TF4; Filming Begins in May

Mark Wahlberg has spoken to the press about Transformers 4 for the first time since he was named as a lead in the highly anticipated action movie.


Via Screen Rant:
“Just that I had a great experience working with Michael. We really hit it off. We complement each other so well on set and we took something that was really good and I think we made something special with Pain and Gain. He said to me (on set), ‘What do you think about doing a Transformers movie with me?’ I said, ‘Well, what do you want me to do? He told me and I said, ‘Absolutely!’ I think it will be the most challenging role that I’ve played and it’s an opportunity for me to do something extremely different. It’s going to be very different from what the first ones were. I’m excited about it…”

Via Coming Soon:
“I loved the idea and I think we can make something really cool and kick-ass. This is not something where it’s already established and I’m just in there to get a paycheck. I’m thinking this is the most important role of my career and I can do something really special… It’s the only time my kids have ever been interested in a movie I’m making. [laughs]"

Wahlberg is definitely showing a lot of enthusiasm about starring in TF4, which is always great to see out of an actor. He went on to tell Collider about when TF4 will begin filming as well (and Ted 2):

“We’re shooting ['Transformers 4'] in May, and then I believe we’re gonna do Ted 2 right after."

Wahlberg did not speak about the possibilities of Nicola Peltz or Brenton Thwaites also starring in the movie.

Stick around for any upcoming Transformers 4 news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!