Monday, June 27, 2011

Earth. Goes. Dark.

The time has come everyone.  Tomorrow night, most of us will be heading to the theaters to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon.  It seems like it can't be true, but it is.  When I go tomorrow night, I'm hoping to see some devoted fans with their Optimus or Bumblebee 3D glasses masks and I expect a big turnout to see the summer's best movie.  So far on Rotten Tomatoes (a critic site for those of you who haven't heard of it) there are 7 good reviews and 4 bad ones, which is pretty good considering the first two in the Transformers franchise did not do quite as well with reviews.  Keep in mind there are only 11 reviews on the site to this point.  The outcome is looking good for Tranformers 3.  Now more than the last couple of months when people didn't even know there was a third one.  Yea, there's going to be a lot of people who say, "I'm not watching it 'cause there's no Megan Fox," (Isn't that sentence getting annoying?) but those people will be greatly outnumbered by the true fans and the people that just love seeing action thrillers and having a great time at the movies.  Will TF3 break box office records?  I sure hope so, but the most important thing about this movie is enjoying yourself in the movie theater cheering on the Autobots (or the Decepticons) and having a great time in the summer of 2011.  So here's to Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D.  Enjoy the movie. (There will be a scene during the credits)

Oh, by the way, for those of you wondering about the future of this blog, it will continue after Transformers: Dark of the Moon until the DVD/Blu-Ray release.  After that the blog's name will change (haven't decided on a name yet) and I will not be updating the site as frequently.  If TF4 happens, I will cover it.  The name change will not happen for a few months and I will let you know about it before it happens. 

Thank you for all your support  -MV

3 comments:

  1. Hey MV for the trailer contest I needed you to send the link to your video. You had to have a YouTube accout to enter. Knowing you do, I just need you to upload it and then send the link to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great movie freak and love to watch movies of all types but to watch such a great stuff deliver a different then other.SO this is a honor for m to taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prime- My mom won't let me upload my fan made trailers to YouTube anymore cause of some copyright issues so I guess I'll have to be disqualified.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful to the others who comment and do not post any spoilers or spam. Thank You!